Monday, January 19, 2009

My Day Today...

My day hasn't even started really and already I'm in a bad mood. I'm trying desperately to snap out of it as I have a ton to do but I have a sinking feeling that this isn't going to go anywhere but worse. I have to sort through the thousands of submissions I'm going to get for a casting that I am running this week for a the photo shoot that I'm working on. There are going to be a number of ridiculous types submitting to it.

The only thing that's keeping me from chucking it all is my need to replenish my bank accounts from my holiday and the fact that I'm listening to an old friend DJ from London right now (I love internet radio.) and he has the absolute best and most expansive knowledge of music - something which I greatly appreciate. Music is necessary to keep my head level most days. Actually all days. And this day shall be no different.

No comments: