Friday, September 4, 2009

New Title?

Hello. This is a test. Is anyone out there? Is this thing on? Recently, I haven't been posting much. Mostly because I've not been doing or seeing anything that interesting that seemed to inspire a Tank Gyrl like rant or rave. By the way - this is going to be neither. I'm just curious. And wondering if I would do better if my blog had a topic - or a theme. Or just a new snappy title?

So I put this out there to you - if anyone at all is paying attention...

What do you want to hear (well, read) me bitch about? Cause there's so many many possibilities, where on earth should I start?

I'm curious... really... I am. And so I ask for your thoughts on the matter...

XO
The Tank Gyrl

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I've got nothing on the title. Maybe something more abbreviated?

If you told the stories of the events depicted in your photography you could link your blog with your cunning plan for world domination. (But I do enjoy the rants--and was quite astonished by the backstory to the 'splodeys.)